Secure your workflows
Connect to your remote servers with super secure SSH and the *cough* convenience of MacOS X' Finder. Secure Remote Disk provides simple user interface for MacFUSE and sshfs. Secure Remote Disk requires MacFUSE-Core 0.1.7 or newer to work. MacFUSE is still alpha software. So it might not behave like you want. Neither I or the MacFUSE developers can be made responsible for any loss of data, soft- or hardware. Use at your own risk.
You can help, too!
Since I put quite some work into this release I think it is fair to ask for donations. So if you like to support the future development of Secure Remote Disk, go here. Thanks!
Changes for Version 0.3
- The Directory field is of course not optional (in 0.3.2)
- Resolved nasty hangs on PPC and Intel based Macs (in 0.3.2)
- Resolved a startup crash issue (in 0.3.1)
- No UI overhaul
- More robust Object Model
- Fixed at least three nasty crash bugs while doing #2
- Resolved a problem with the auto update
Changes for Version 0.2
- Major UI overhaul
- Fixed lots of bugs (0.1 was just a proof of concept)
- Simple Icon
- 700 additional Kilobytes (Coinciding with the previous item? — Perhaps)
- You can now specify a remote folder
- More UI overhaul
- Dropped expect and use SSH_ASKPASS method to gather user passwords
- Ability to add passwords to the system's Keychain
- New user interface
Without Open Source all this wouldn't be possible. Thanks to everybody involved! Give and ye shall receive — Well, I received and now it is time to give. I added Keychain Access to the askpass utility that comes with sshfs.app and I am giving this back as a contribution to the project. Get the diff here.